Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Weekly Blog: The Time Has Come

I am sitting here on the eve of finals. I have studied all day for the two biggest tests of the semester. My geneaology paper revolved around faith and self-control. I have faith that I am prepared for these exams. I have done everything I can to be ready to handle the tests. My ability to control stress has been pushed to the limits over the last couple weeks. My self-control has kept me going over these weeks. I am trying to realize the rewards that will follow tomorrow when I can return home. I miss my family and friends. I cannot wait to spend time with them. The next month will allow me to recooperate for the second semester.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.