Saturday, December 8, 2007

Weekly Blog: MU vs UW

Today, the rivalary between the two powerhouses of college basketball in Wisconsin will square off in Madison at the Kohl Center. Personally, this rivalry has been a big part of my life. My mom graduated from Madison with a nursing degree. My dad earned seven varsity letters running cross country and track and graduated from Marquette.

I have grown to love the blue and gold and despise the red and white when it comes to college basketball. I have been going to Marquette games since I was literally three months old. This situation is unique because the game is a rivalary itself and it carries over right into my own house. Because of this, the game has more meaning to have the in house bragging rights until the teams meet again.

No comments: